Sunday, August 1, 2010

3rd Week

Hello guys!This is a third week for me in UM!O.M.G!The clock was ticking so fast!And I haven't done my reflection yet!So, when I woke up this morning, I tell to myself that I must finish it by today!Let me start by telling what happened on that day.

First of all, our lecturer told us to form a group of 6. She then assigned each group to prepare a power point presentation regarding to different topics in our text book. My group have been assigned to make presentation on the topic of "Children's Creative Use of Limited Language Resources". In order to prepare the power point, it is very important for us to understand the topic first. According to my understanding, this topic was actually about children creativity in using the language in terms of; grammatical form, concepts, creates new words.

This phenomenon is fundamental to their language developments. Most of the children will undergoes this process while they were acquiring their mother tongue. It actually happened to them even without help. It can be occurred to them naturally when the need to communicate has been temporarily intensified by some activity which generates real interaction or calls on the imagination.

Therefore, in other to make the most of the creative language skills with the children, we must provide them with several occasion or situation so that they can communicate and interact with one another. By doing so, we can expand their creativity of using the language. For example is conducting a language games. Children loves games and through games, they can experienced learning by themselves and at the same time can expanding their creativity of using language in difference ways.

Besides of my group's topic, my other friends have presented their topic very well. To rap up, I must say that the most important thing that we learned on that day was a teacher must be creative in using difference resources in teaching the children in the classroom. When the teacher is creative in conducting the lesson, the children at the same time will be creative too as they learn in such a fun, exciting, and creative ways!

Those are some pictures that have been taken while my friends were presenting their topic;

No comments:

Post a Comment