Sunday, November 7, 2010

7th Week Reflection


Hi! Here we are in the 7th week of our learning in Resources course. This week, we have started working on our 1st module. Let me briefly explain about our 1st module.

Our 1st module is basically about the basic knowledge that everyone should have known in order to do work easier. First of all, there are some steps on how to download software. Those software are like moyea you tube downloader, orbit downloader, p2p transfer, and many more! Hmm... First of all, I wonder, why should we learn all this? What is the purpose of learning on how to download all those software? But then, I heard what our lecturer said; all those tutorial is actually to help you in your teaching profession. Hmm, now I get it! Being a teacher in the new century is not as the same as the previous time anymore. Children nowadays are smart! They know about all technology thingy such as games, face book, blog, and they even own a smartphone in the age of
7 y.o!


So, what would happened if teacher doesn't equip with knowledge on technology and doesn't know how to integrate technology in the classroom? The lesson would be boring! Children won't feel interested to learn from us! So, since I already get it, I need to work hard! I need to learn as much knowledge as I can from my lecturer!

That's all from now! Bye...........


No comments:

Post a Comment