Thursday, November 18, 2010

Final Week Reflection


(F1N@l)


This is our final week for this semester. Hmm! Final week??? I’m a little bit shock to find out that this is really my final week. Why? This is because I don’t realize that time have passed very fast. It must be because I’ve been so busy with so many works recently. To be honest, I feel sad to close my diary here in resources class. In this final entry, I’m going to reflect about my whole journey in resources class.

When the first time I step into this class, I’m a little bit worried. This is because my expectation towards this course is I’m going to be drowned with many work. My expectation become true when our lecturer told us to prepare since there are a lot of work will be waiting for us. I thought that she just want to scared us, but then, when I received the first module, o.m.g, what she said is exactly true. However, I didn’t want to give up so easily. I told myself that there must be a reason why she gave us so many works.

The first module is very thick. When I look at it, I feel down, I don’t think that I can finish all of it. However, when I try the first tutorial, I found that it is not so difficult. Instead, all of the tutorials are new to me. Starting from that moment, I have a positive thinking towards the entire tutorial in the module. There are all very useful to me. Some are difficult, but still interesting to be done. Day by day pass by, I finally done the entire tutorial in all modules.

So, here I’m, feeling proud to myself. I believe that I’m a different person now. I can still remember the words that our lecturer told us, ‘the entire module will prepare you to be a good and better teacher. They will help you to survive in any situation when you are teaching later on’. Thanks to her, her word of wisdom is absolutely true.

Now, I have a lot of new knowledge. I learned about new software that I’ve never heard of before. I learned to do something that I think impossible before. I’ve develop a lot of skill inside me. This is all because of the training that I received from this course. Honestly speaking, this course is not an easy one. A lot of works need to be done, a lot of practise should be followed and completed.

For example, after we have finish with the module, we still need to do the task. The task is to ensure that we have understood on what we have done in the module. To me, the task is very good in term of test and evaluating our understanding and our skill. It is like an on-going assessment which allows the lecturer to assess our progress in learning. Even though there were so tiring, the benefit that we get is priceless. All the experiences would be very helpful to all of us. I believe that if we can apply all the knowledge that we gain from this course, all of us will be a very excellent teacher in the future.

Finally, I want to take this opportunity to thank my lecturer Puan Foziah binti Mahmod for everything. Without her guide, I don’t think that I can gain so much knowledge and experience. Not to be forgotten are all my friends that I ever worked with in completing any tasks during this course. Thanks to all... =) =) =) =) =) =)

Bye.............


No comments:

Post a Comment