Thursday, November 18, 2010

9th Week Reflection

9th week...... mhhm.... There are a lot of things going on during this week. One of it, we have received our 2nd and 3rd module. For this week entry, I’m going to talk about what module 2 is all about and how the module can benefit me in my teaching profession.

Second module is about photo editing. We were introduced with a lot of software which can be used to edit picture. One of the software which I found very interesting is Adobe Photoshop CS3.

Adobe Photoshop CS3 is use to edit photo and picture. With this software, we can create anything and edit everything. For example, I can draw a new picture on the existing picture. I can insert text on the picture. I can even add a new picture on the existing picture.

This type of software is actually very good to be used by teacher in school. Why? This is because; teacher can edit any picture to be used in the classroom. For example; let say I want to teach pupils about the adjective of animal. I can take any picture of animal. After that, I can edit the picture in Adobe Photoshop CS3. I can label and name the adjective on the picture.

By doing so, I can explain about the animal adjective to pupils during my lesson in the classroom. I can choose whether to print out the picture, or just present the picture by using the power point. Now, can you see how this software has help me to be more flexible and creative in teaching? Hmm...

I think, this is all I want to share this week. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment